Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Purge Virus, LLC (https://purgevirus.com/), a wholly owned subsidiary:
- Completion of six figure revenue disinfection technology project for ten (10) buildings at Navajo Tribal Park and Veterans Museum in Window Rock, Arizona. A case study may be accessed here: https://purgevirus.com/bipolar-ionization-case-study-highlights/
- Completion of disinfection technology for a women’s conference in Cancun, Mexico. Air Purification technology was provided by Purge Virus, including multiple portable devices that utilize advanced germicidal disinfection that combines Ultraviolet light with Ultrafine Particulate HEPA-Rx Filtration, Activated Carbon Filtration, Hydroxyl Radical Reactivity Chambers and Revitalizing Negative Ion Chambers. The highlight video of the event is on the Purge Virus YouTube Channel. (Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3NGqq1jBeE&t=18s) and the video’s description includes the combination of the disinfection with COVID-19 rapid testing by Agile Technologies Group.
- Engagement with FASTSIGNS for “Clean Air!” marketing and disinfection of the location in Exton, PA., which potentially could lead to more work across the 700 U.S. FASTSIGNS locations. Media coverage is available here: https://greenandsave.com/green_news/green-science-and-technology/clean-air-key-reduce-spread-covid-19-indoors.
- Senior Living: On March 11, 2021, Purge Virus received a bipolar ionization order for air disinfection at a large senior living condominium community, including disinfection for among other areas, the indoor swimming pool and the fitness center. This could lead to many more projects, given that the management team for the condominium community services hundreds of other properties. .
Independence LED Lighting (https://independenceled.com/), a completed asset purchase:
- New Grow Light account: Independence LED has had a multi-year relationship with an indoor farming company that focuses on basil production. They have ordered Independence grow lights for five different locations over the years and this recent request is to expand their farm in Maryland.
- Independence LED engaged with a new prospective wholesale buyer who seeks “Made in USA” fixtures that meet the U.S. government’s Buy American Act (BAA) compliance.
Energy Intelligence Center (https://energyintelligencecenter.com/), a completed asset purchase:
FOMO Corporate Communications Update:As FOMO has grown, the interconnectivity of the holding companies within its clean technology “eco-system” has expanded. A newly established FOMO Corporate Communications Committee (F-C3) is charged with setting the protocols for all forms of public outreach including press releases, social media, and the Discord shareholder chat room. The F-C3 members include FOMO’s EVP of Corporate Development and Investor Relations, Wayman Baker, two of FOMO’s Strategic Advisors, Andrea Breaux and Charlie Szoradi (Purge Virus CEO), and two of FOMO’s consultants Dwain Scheck (https://schenckstrategies.com/) and John Conklin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-conklin-a3307b24/). F-C3 will meet weekly to prepare the outline of the upcoming communications activity to present to FOMO’s Advisory Board for review, guidance, and approval.
As a reflection of its commitment to shareholder communications and transparency, FOMO presented a summary of its corporate status on the shareholder call on March 10, 2021. A replay is being made available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website.
FOMO has also increased its branding exposure with the addition of new website addresses that link into the FOMO “gear” Shopify store. The website links align with the forthcoming updates on the gear for I GOT FOMO, I HAVE FOMO, FOMO SHAREHOLDER, and others.
Vik Grover FOMO CEO said: “FOMO is growing up right in front of your eyes. Stay tuned for more updates as we work to execute on announced letters of intent (“LOI’s”). We will always remain transparent for our stakeholders. We will take the world by storm.”
About FOMO CORP.
FOMO CORP. is a publicly traded company focused on business incubation and acceleration. The Company invests in and advises emerging companies aligned with a growth mandate. FOMO is developing direct investment and affiliations – majority- and minority-owned as well as in joint venture formats – that afford targets access to the public markets for expansion capital as well as spin-out options to become their own stand-alone public companies.
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements in this press release about our future expectations, including without limitation, the likelihood that FOMO CORP. will be able to meet minimum sales expectations, be successful and profitable in the market, bring significant value to FOMO CORP.’s stockholders, and leverage capital markets to execute its growth strategy, constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, and our actual results could differ materially from expected results. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this statement or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by law. FOMO’s business strategy described in this press release is subject to innumerable risks, most significantly, whether the Company is successful in securing adequate financing. Additionally, although the Company has announced letters of intent to acquire certain companies, there is absolutely no assurances that any such transactions will result in a completed acquisition. No information in this press release should be construed in any form shape or manner as an indication of the Company’s future revenues, financial condition, or stock price.
Wayman Baker, PhD EVP Corporate Development and Investor Relations FOMO CORP. (630) 286-9560 IR@fomoworldwide.com
Source: FOMO CORP.